Download to see in full size
I have seriously been working on this all week long. It...makes me want a tablet so much more. Why, you may ask? Because, with a tablet, I can draw the bade and then just make the outfit over, and such. Niiiice and FAIRLY easy. Not saying it's completely easy, because it isn't. But, it would be better then having to hand draw the same damn pose so many times it makes you wanna stab yourself in the face with a pencil until you die. Ugh.
for this. Since I loved her sketches of Jaxs and Capucine in their costumes so much, she said I should try it....so I did. I'm....happy with the finished product (despite the lack of shading. No f-ing way am I shading that. I'm dead enough. ) So, onward with the little noties that go with each outfit.
1) Undies- Yes, Xin likes tidy whities. He's also got this whole Nakie-phobia, hence why instead of just some boxers, he's got socks and a tank top....and he's carrying his belt, yes. He also rarely is seen without his little chocker.
2) Daywear - Yes, he wears things under his coat. In fact, he wears layers. I tried to make is semi-gothic while working it to be androgynous. (ie. The corset, the skirt)
3) Organization Coat - Because all members have one! XD
4) Gothic Lolita - Sometimes, people like to take advantage of the fact that's he's blind....so he can't excatly tell if you're giving him a dress.Also, he is supposed to look like a young lady (under-developed, but still female) so this is most likely what he'd wear in one of those situations.I think it suits him, don't you?
5) Maid - Refer to above. From the look on his face, I'm guessing he figured it out.
6) Radient Garden - Well, since Xin isn't the strongest physically, and acts more as a support, I figured I'd do something Final Fantasy like that reflected that. White mage powah! I really like his boots.
7) Twilight Town - Everyone who looks at my gallery should recognize this one. Hurray for twilight town. Xin likes clothes that are breezy but layer, which is why the shoulders are open. He also has a thing for hair clips. Too bad he doesn't know how mismatched they are.
8) Wonderland - I was thinking White Rabbit look. I really like how it came out. Too bad the face of the giant clock on his back is facing outward. Oh, and that tie exsists in realy life. It belongs to my friend Kitti. (a.k.a
9) Port Royal - I didn't want to make him a Pirate...but I didn't want him to be a Navy man either...so now, he's just dressed like a random Noble ship captain. He seems to like it. I think he looks distinguished.
10) Dumbo's Circus - At first, I was thinking Clown, but then I wanted a kind of mix between that and an acrobat...this is the result. Xin doesn't like jingling while he moves.
11) Paris - Gypsy. Hunchback needs more Gypsies. I was going to draw him with tarot card, but how would he read them, really? I considered making him a priest, but I've put him in enough dresses throught this thing...I gave him some mercy.
12) Halloween Town - I always, and I mean ALWAYS see Vampires, Rag Dolls and Werewolves. Whatever happened to good old Witches, eh? I think it was an excuse to draw the socks and hat, truthfully.
13) Mount Olympus - I doubt he'd wear a short tunic, and I don't recall there being pants...so I went with a long outfit....I say it makes him look like a young maiden...or a phrophet...or both. I didn't give him plain sandels though...because he'd find a way to keep his toes covered.
14) Bathhouse - Since Spirited Away is you know...Japanese...I wanted an oriental look. Since the Bathhouse usually has demons, dragons and magicians about, he ended up as a ghost. I couldn't help but dress him up like a shrine maiden either. Take the oppritunity when you get it, right?
15) London - As in his current hang out world, Bedknobs and Broomsticks. I like giving him not full pants. He just looks good in 'em. I can't really say much. He actually looks normal in that outfit.
16) The Incredibles - I had fun with this one. His boots kind of make his feet look like hooves...It's got alot of arrows, because well...Helium...it goes up. And those long things in the back demanded to be drawn...but no capes.
17) Land of Dragons - Note this is the one of two world costumes that lack the belt. I decided that since the obi was more plain, that he could just wrap the cord around his waist and have his pendulum hang. Other then that, I tried to make him look high class...and the Monkey King headband...that was for fun.
18) Neverland - In Neverland, you're wither a pirate or a kid in your p.js. I took my pick. i WAS gonna make him a fairy like Tink...but seeing him run around in pink night clothes just made my proverbial day. His name is sewn into his little night hat. He likes bunnies...a lot...can you tell?
19) Space Paranoids - He's very Neon. i actually thought I was going to hate making this one, but it came out pretty damn good. I like his unneeded visor. This is the other costume lacking his belt. Since it's all computer-y and such, I figured it's range would rely on available data, so it's all digital like and what-not.
20) Atlantis - I went for a mechanic-ish look...not...that...you know...there was a mechanic in this movie whom was my favorite or anything...~whistles~ That...and I have this thing with goggles.
21) Yzma's Lab - I STILL can't look at this one without laughing. He looks like such a goof. The way I look at it - It's Yzma...how can you NOT be a goof if you hang out with her? His pigtails make me giggle.
22) Agrabah - Again, I went for a high class look. He doesn't care for the hat or the shoes...
23) Atlantica - Lol. Clown Fish. No, he didn't bring clothes...he made himself a shirt from the sail of a downed ship...what with his Nakie-phobia and all. The crown of pearls was for the hell of it. He was creative...he made straps to hold his shirt of seaweed and Conch shells. Honestly, he's lucky he's blind, else he'd realise that he looks like a mer-princess.
24) The Pridelands - Talk about the 'deer in headlights' look. I'm not used to drawing Disney, let alone Disney animals. I hope it's okay. The type of animal he is is called a 'Blue Duiker' though he's anything but blue. Even in this form, he has his chocker and belt.
Xin © Sladra Studios
Sladra Studios © Sa-chan
Anything Kingdom Hearts related © Square Enix
Anything Disney related © Disney